Show / hide Back Button

Hi, I would need to hide the back button only in some scenarios of my Bot, while I would need it in others.

The solution I was thinking about is:ย 
  • I use several Bots;
  • I leave the visibility set to "ON" in the Settings - Generalย  section for each Bot
  • I'm going to hide the button with CSS only in cases where I need to remove it.
Strangely, however, the CSS code does not seem to work and I have the button always visible.
I followed this guide: are there any other approaches or updates on this?

Thanks a lot!
Like Comment

Buttons: save different value than label โœ”๏ธ

Hi, using 6 Buttons I'd like to store different values than the one on the button's label.
I think I can drag a "Set value" block for each different button, (see image) anyway I'm looking for a way to avoid this, assigning variable a specific value without additional operations.

It this possible?

This is useful when pre-populating fields for a Calendly event using checkboxes, as they need to receive "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" value.

๏ปฟ
๏ปฟThanks anyone!

Conditional Welcome Message โœ”๏ธ

Hi everyone, I'd like to create a conditional Welcome Message, because I need to check some conditionsย before the flow starts.

Is this possible? How can I do that?
Thanks in advance!

Passing variables between Bots โœ”๏ธ

Hi everyone, I am writing to get some strategic advice.

For a client's project, it seems to me that the best solution may be to have a Bot for each of the 10 courses he sells.

In this way I would have 10 Bots (within the same account) that I would like to communicate with each other, especially sharing the values of the variables acquired in the first one, let's say the onboarding one.
If I understand correctly, the system variables are accessible between different Bots, but the custom fields are not.

Until now the only way to retrieve these values and build a conditional path, was to make several "Jump To" between the Bots, jumping here and there crossing some logic.

๐Ÿ˜…Are there better solutions?

Thank you very much for any advice you can give me!