Reservation -> Payment -> Booking โœ”๏ธ

Hi, I'm building a Bot where I sell tickets for live events using Stripe.
Everything's fine, except that some users stay in front of the Stripe form for minutes, then complete the checkout even if tickets become soldout in the meantime.

Ideally, I'd need to set a time-out for tickets availability, then proceed with payment only if the user is inside this time-frame.
Do you know if and how I could set a time out for the Stripe checkout form?

I thought about some Javascript code which block the form and send another interaction, making payment impossible: is it doable?

Thanks in advance!

Show / hide Back Button

Hi, I would need to hide the back button only in some scenarios of my Bot, while I would need it in others.

The solution I was thinking about is:ย 
  • I use several Bots;
  • I leave the visibility set to "ON" in the Settings - Generalย  section for each Bot
  • I'm going to hide the button with CSS only in cases where I need to remove it.
Strangely, however, the CSS code does not seem to work and I have the button always visible.
I followed this guide: are there any other approaches or updates on this?

Thanks a lot!
Like Comment

Buttons: save different value than label โœ”๏ธ

Hi, using 6 Buttons I'd like to store different values than the one on the button's label.
I think I can drag a "Set value" block for each different button, (see image) anyway I'm looking for a way to avoid this, assigning variable a specific value without additional operations.

It this possible?

This is useful when pre-populating fields for a Calendly event using checkboxes, as they need to receive "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" value.

๏ปฟ
๏ปฟThanks anyone!

Conditional Welcome Message โœ”๏ธ

Hi everyone, I'd like to create a conditional Welcome Message, because I need to check some conditionsย before the flow starts.

Is this possible? How can I do that?
Thanks in advance!

Passing variables between Bots โœ”๏ธ

Hi everyone, I am writing to get some strategic advice.

For a client's project, it seems to me that the best solution may be to have a Bot for each of the 10 courses he sells.

In this way I would have 10 Bots (within the same account) that I would like to communicate with each other, especially sharing the values of the variables acquired in the first one, let's say the onboarding one.
If I understand correctly, the system variables are accessible between different Bots, but the custom fields are not.

Until now the only way to retrieve these values and build a conditional path, was to make several "Jump To" between the Bots, jumping here and there crossing some logic.

๐Ÿ˜…Are there better solutions?

Thank you very much for any advice you can give me!