Pre-fill variables via webhook? ✔️

Hello, iam working on a interactive game. I have created a webhook to airtable and added a simple login system (email and pin) with a point and level system. Is it possible to pre-fill the varibles via webhook depending of the logged in user? For example when user user1@email.com is logged in, the varible username will be filled automatic with "John" from the airtable via webhook. 

Different Font?✔️

How can I use a google font that is not listed within landbot? I need the font vt323 for my chatbot. Can I somehow overwrite the font via css?

Why only 20 Google fonts?

Please add all google fonts to Landbot. I am (for example) need the vt323 font. Is another way to add the font via script or CSS??

embed video? ✔️

Hello, how can I embed a video? When I add it to the block, its always showing up like this... 

Wait Routine?

Hello, for my interactive computer game which is running mainly on landbot and third parties I need a wait function. Is it possible to implement a "wait x seconds, minutes, hours, days" somehow?

I tried .js with the following but it did not work.

// Returns a Promise that resolves after "ms" Milliseconds
const timer = ms => new Promise(res => setTimeout(res, ms))

async function load () { // We need to wrap the loop into an async function for this to work
for (var i = 0; i < 3; i++) {
console.log(i);
await timer(3000); // then the created Promise can be awaited
}
}

load();