Dear Devs and Admins on Landbot. Please Share this to your Development Team and try to find a fix the issues. I think i have found the main reasons and if you can get these fixed. Your Chatbot will be the best!

I have now tried to make my upcoming website https://itiow.com with Elementor Pro / Embedded Landbot in to the HTML code. I have tried with the Brave, Edge, Chrome, Mozilla and Opera Browsers and only and the biggest problem is that if you make any changes to your bot or to your wordpress page, the bot stops working in most of the browsers unless:

1: The user/customer clears his Cache in his Browser
2: I have also cleared all the possible Cache with WP-Rocket plugin from my site.

Problem: If the user have successfully used the bot once which have been Embedded in to the Wordpress site but after that you have made changes to the bot, the user returns and the Landbot wont load again on some and most of the browsers.

Above problems are for the Desktop Only.

NEXT problem is Mobile users:

They can not use the embedded Landbot in most of the browsers if it have been embedded in to the Wordpress site with some other content in it, but it works fantastic with all the Mobile browsers if you share the direct link...

Problem 1:Β 
The direct link points in to the Landbot domain and it is not very professional and convincing for clients to use the bot in an third party Domain.

Problem 2: Β 
Even used as only PopUp version with Chat avatar on the page does not solve the problem.

NEXT SOLUTION:

I disabled the Responsive options for Tablets and Mobile devices at the main page at https://itiow.com to keep it only as informational page for Mobile users where i will create Separate link (Not very user friendly for Desktop users) or automatic redirect for Mobile users.Β 
Β (still trying to find a working solution for automatic redirection)

But for now, for these users i have to create a full HTML page where i add the FULL PAGE html snippet from Landbot but i also have to Duplicate my original Chat Bot, and add Persistent Menu with "BACK TO HOMEPAGE" and "CONTACT US" Button links which i do not want have at my Landing page.

Problem 3:Β 
There are no Options to disable or modify the "Hamburger" Menu Icon and the background color and style for the Version 3. Landbot.io

Anyway i think i will give it a try but from my opinion if the monthly PRO price is 80 Eur for testing, i really hope the DEVS take these serious issues in consideration because otherwise, this is the Best Chatbot available at the moment.

Please share this message to Admins and Devs and try to solve these issues. These are not major issues but if my website will have at least 2500 -5000 customers / month very soon. These issues will destroy the business.

Best regards,

Tony

If you have been struggling with Wordpress and Embedded Landbot Browser and Mobile issues, please read my ways trying solve the Major issues. Hopefully it helps someone out :)

I have now tried to make my upcoming website https://itiow.com with Elementor Pro / Embedded Landbot in to the HTML code. I have tried with the Brave, Edge, Chrome, Mozilla and Opera Browsers and only and the biggest problem is that if you make any changes to your bot or to your wordpress page, the bot stops working in most of the browsers unless:

1: The user/customer clears his Cache in his Browser
2: I have also cleared all the possible Cache with WP-Rocket plugin from my site.

Problem: If the user have successfully used the bot once which have been Embedded in to the Wordpress site but after that you have made changes to the bot, the user returns and the Landbot wont load again on some and most of the browsers.

Above problems are for the Desktop Only.

NEXT problem is Mobile users:

They can not use the embedded Landbot in most of the browsers if it have been embedded in to the Wordpress site with some other content in it, but it works fantastic with all the Mobile browsers if you share the direct link...

Problem 1:Β 
The direct link points in to the Landbot domain and it is not very professional and convincing for clients to use the bot in an third party Domain.

Problem 2: Β 
Even used as only PopUp version with Chat avatar on the page does not solve the problem.

NEXT SOLUTION:

I disabled the Responsive options for Tablets and Mobile devices at the main page at https://itiow.com to keep it only as informational page for Mobile users where i will create Separate link (Not very user friendly for Desktop users) or automatic redirect for Mobile users.Β 
Β (still trying to find a working solution for automatic redirection)

But for now, for these users i have to create a full HTML page where i add the FULL PAGE html snippet from Landbot but i also have to Duplicate my original Chat Bot, and add Persistent Menu with "BACK TO HOMEPAGE" and "CONTACT US" Button links which i do not want have at my Landing page.

Problem 3:Β 
There are no Options to disable or modify the "Hamburger" Menu Icon and the background color and style for the Version 3. Landbot.io

Anyway i think i will give it a try but from my opinion if the monthly PRO price is 80 Eur for testing, i really hope the DEVS take these serious issues in consideration because otherwise, this is the Best Chatbot available at the moment.

Please share this message to Admins and Devs and try to solve these issues. These are not major issues but if my website will have at least 2500 -5000 customers / month very soon. These issues will destroy the business.

Best regards,

Tony
Like Comment

Mobile Bug? All mobile browsers stopped opening my embedded bot!

I was just thinking of purchasing your Landbot Pro and it worked absolutely perfect earlier in all the mobile browsers but today i have not been able to open the Embedded chat bot in any mobile browsers. Probably 1/15 opens it might open and if it opens, it takes more than 5 minutes and suddenly disappears again, could you please explain what is this problem?

The website address isΒ https://itiow.com/thailand-visa-centre-comparison/.Β 

Works like charm in Desktop but stopped working in mobile yesterday...