Redirect users ✔️

Hey, is it possible to redirect users to another tab in the same browser but keeping the chatbot opened to continue the conversation? 

✔️

How can I change the position of the persistent menu? 
I have complain for almost a year that Landbot should add a feature that allows you to get the time and date of each country, but this afternoon I was trying testing formulas block and I saw a "Now" option and guess what, now (literally) we can get this information!! Great job Landbot!

Besides I found this article: https://help.landbot.io/article/9p4hxupax5-formulas-date#get_date_yyyy_mm_dd_format_and_time_in_hh_mm_ss

Like Comment

✔️

It is possible to change the format of a variable that I get from Google Sheet? 

✔️

hey quick question, is it possible to reset all metrics of the bot to 0 (none)?

✔️

Hello, I need to create an id or a system verification for my users, I've tried with @id but I see it changes whenever my clients create a new chat. Which is the best solution for my case? 
Hey, crazy thing I found today, I was embedding my live chat bot and by curiosity I clicked on "Improve SEO performance" in the Share section: 

I was scared because I didn't saw my bot in my web, but then I moved my cursor and there it was! 

So cool guys!!! 👏🏽
Like Comment

✔️

is it possible not to ask the name every time my clients use my WA bot?
Like Comment

✔️

Is there anyway to test a Whatsapp bot before paying more? 
Like Comment